Still here

Gosh, it sure has been a long while since I've posted.  And even the posts that have gone up have been months overdue.  I don't know why, but I just don't feel like blogging anymore, which is crazy because I've been blogging for 6 going on 7 years.

This post is just a string of random thoughts, so it might be a little confusing, but just go with it.

Life is still good and all that jazz - my lack of blogging has nothing to do with a lack of topics, but I just can't seem to commit to sitting at my computer and pumping out a post.

It's been a gradual change that started with me rarely posting on Facebook and Instagram and now even my blog is going quiet.  I'm not any better about responding to text messages or phone calls either.  Prince Harry could call me and I probably wouldn't even find the motivation to get back to him.  It's weird, I can't explain it, but connecting with people in this virtual world often feels like a chore regardless of how or who.

I'm going to try to get back into it, but if it feels to forced I'll probably just stop entirely or make this blog private.

On the other hand though, I can't help but feel that my lack of interaction via social media is rather concerning for someone my age and I should probably get back into things.  Because it's such a great way to keep in touch with friends and also have a journal of sorts. Even it's just a instagram photo here and a blog post there I think it would help me get out of this funk.  So I'm gonna try, because I've loved this little blog for 7 years and I'm not ready to say goodbye to it just quite yet.

1 Response to Still here

January 13, 2014 at 1:54 PM

don't say goodbye - i love reading your travels!

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger