5 Minute Blogging Break

Hello beautiful people.

Long absences in blog posts means a lot is happening in my life, which is certainly the case right now.

At the end of September I went to Palm Springs for a week, then came back to Bakersfield and started a brand new job a couple of days later.  That very next weekend I went to Utah and ran a marathon (!!!), came home and dove right back into work, then celebrated my 26th birthday and then spent this past weekend filled with family activities and trying to catch up on laundry and other fun chores.  It's after 1 am and I have to be awake in 4 hours for work which makes me sick to think about because I am just so, so tired.  I am really enjoying my job, but it's overwhelming how much I have to learn and do right now.  The first few weeks are always the most challenging so I'm looking forward to finally being settled in and having a firm grasp on my job responsibilities.

I'm so behind on blogging it's not even funny.  A year ago I was in Europe having a marvelous time and I can't help but wish I could transport back there just for a moment.  I am craving the crisp fall air and train rides through beautiful foreign countries.  Oh and the croissants, I miss the croissants.  I still have not posted a single blog about that trip and I feel terribly guilty about it.  There is so much I want to say that I would hate to skim over it, but perhaps I will have to for the sake of getting something up before I forget it all.

Anyway, I'm beginning to ramble and my eyes keep closing shut due to exhaustion so off I go to bed.  I will try to find some time and energy soon to throw up a few more blog posts from this summer and fill you in on my new job.  Hope you are all doing well.  xo

No Response to "5 Minute Blogging Break"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger