Japanese Gardens

One of the things I wanted to do most in Portland was visit the Japanese Gardens.  It is supposedly the most authentic Japanese Garden outside of Japan.  Dad and Paula took me there on the day I arrived and it was absolutely beautiful.  I really love gardens of all types and think that it would be fun to come back once every season to see the changes in flowers and leaves.  I'll let the pictures do the talking, but if you're in Portland I think the gardens are certainly worth a visit - they're easy to find, just $10 a person and very beautiful.  Paula and I think they should start having early morning meditation or yoga classes here - I can't imagine anywhere more serene.

  



  



Heaven, right?  Ahhh.







1 Response to Japanese Gardens

September 10, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I loved this post. Obviously, because you wrote it and because you put lots of pictures on it, but also because I LOVE Japanese gardens. I am so glad you love them to. I agree, they are so beautiful and serene. Plus, I love that the Japanese have a very distinct purpose/justification behind the "structure" of their gardens. Now we REALLY have to go to Japan next year!!!! xoxoxo

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger