Drive Home from the Mountain

Last week Stephanie and I went up to our Dad's property, "the mountain," and spent the day working.  Pictures of that will come later, but for now I just want to share pictures I took on our drive home.  The sun was setting and the hills were bathed in the most beautiful golden light.




 The sunset was unreal setting over Bakersfield as we drove down Highway 58.  It looked like an African sunset over the desert with the most beautiful spectrum of warm colors gradually changing across the sky.  It was amazing how vibrant and colorful it was.  I've heard pollution makes sunsets more beautiful and I think that must be true because Bakersfield has a lot of pollution and more beautiful sunsets than most places I've lived.




No Response to "Drive Home from the Mountain"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger