Weekend Fun

I don't think I'm going to ever catch up on blogging.  But in an effort to not get any further behind at least, here's a random recap of some fun weekends in DC.

Easter weekend was great.  Andrew made us a delicious chicken dinner and everyone else contributed great sides and desserts.  There was even a surprise visit from the Easter Bunny.

The day before I stopped by the Blossom Kite Festival held at the National Mall each year.  I love random festivals like this in big cities.  There were tons of kites, even though this picture doesn't do it justice (I took it after it was over).
I just love how the Washington monument disappears in the sunlight in this picture.
DC really struggled this year in deciding when it could be Spring.  There were a lot of fake-outs and even the flowers were disappointed with the random bouts of winter late into the season.
Dinner at Seventh Hill Pizza. These girls are so fun. Since it was restaurant week and everyone in DC was dining elsewhere we had the place to ourselves.  The pizza was amazing, but not quite as amazing as it was when Anthony worked there.  
Summer BBQ food with homemade root-beer thanks to Court.  We had Sunday BBQs almost every week last summer and it was so much fun.

Beach trip to Rohoboth, Delaware with Court, Tom,Whitney and their sister, brother-in-law and adorable niece last summer.  Delaware is just a couple of hours away and the beach and boardwalk were very nice.  We had a really fun time.  



A game of mini golf afterwards, since it's kinda become our (CCKC) thing.  Whitney and I had a pretty good game, if I do say so myself!  I think the boys were pictured-out by this point.

We drove home in the most massive down pour ever.  There were no rain drops - just pure sheets of water falling from the sky.  Just because it's summer on the East Coast does not mean you won't get rained on.

Brunch at the Hamilton with Karli, Melissa, Haley, Rachel and Jessica.  I love brunches in DC!

These girls are a lot of fun and have no shortage of entertaining stories.

Late night golfing adventures with left-handed clubs on the Potomac in the rain.  I love random activities.  
I don't know why I look so out of it or why we couldn't find a way to get Whitney in the picture.  This photo was kind of a fail, but it was the best one we got that night.




No Response to "Weekend Fun"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger