Time at Home

A little review of some of my time home in Bakersfield. 

Let's get down to what's important, shall we?  That would be Sugar.  Not the food (although that would be a close a second), but the cat.  Every year I become more obsessed with him.  I'm not turning into a cat-lady, or even a cat-lover, but this little critter is the exception.  We all just can't get enough of him as you can tell from the photos below. 



Here's my gorgeous Mom at the Blue Elephant.  We got Thai food and didn't hold back - we ordered everything and it was so good!
This picture is to prove how much of a messy and embarrassing eater I am - I get more food on the table than in my mouth it seems.
Steph, G and Coco with our orange and grapefruit trees in the backyard.


Coco and our new dog Pyro playing together.
As true Les Mis fans we were first in line (the day after Christmas).  That movie is amazing. I loved it and I cried and I laughed and I didn't want it to end and I could go see it a million more times.  And...The end.
Girls lunch!  Favorite tradition.  This time we went to Outback per Steph's request.

Grayson is developing some pretty sweet basketball moves.  He plays at school during lunch and shows off in front of the girls ;)  This afternoon we lowered the hoop so he could practice dunking.




I dyed my hair brown while I was home.  It was getting really, really, really blonde and I wanted to dye it light brown with highlights to get it back to a more natural look, so I went to the same person who always does my hair.  However, it somehow turned out dark brown with a burgundy tint. Interesting and not what I was hoping for.  Here's the before

Here's the after.  I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it either. It was fun to see a change and I knew it would fade quickly, so I could deal with it like this for a few weeks.


Growing up we used to make Creepy Crawlers and so we had a throw-back to the good old days and made some more.  They've totally changed the machine to make it safer, but I miss the old oven.  Nonetheless, we had a good time and hid bugs around the house afterwards.



Okay, okay, if you say so....one more Sugar picture just because he's cute.



No Response to "Time at Home"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger