Hair Color Fun

One app that keeps me entertained for hours is this hair color app by ModiFace that lets you try out different hair colors on yourself or others.  It's so fun, especially for someone like me who loves to dye their hair.

Before/After

Super blonde??  I kinda like it.
Brown hair...eh.

I've been doing them on lots of other people too, including Steph.  
The app also has cheesy accessories you can add to your photos, which I take full advantage of.  I don't know why, but I couldn't stop laughing after making this one for Steph.

I think Steph could pull off red hair for sure.

My personal favorite is this hot pink/fuchsia/purple color.  I know it's extreme, but it's just so bright and colorful.  
Red hair has been quite trendy for the last year or so and I've been tempted to try it, but after seeing myself with red hair on this app I'm pretty sure I should stay far away from it.


Gotta get back to trying to new hair colors on my friends...bye!


No Response to "Hair Color Fun"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger