Crime and Punishment Museum

The Crime and Punishment Museum is one of my favorites in DC.  I'm not a huge crime show person but something about this museum just fascinates me.  
It's very a visually entertaining place- lots of posters, stories, pictures and objects for you to look at.  There are even interactive parts where you can try your hand at virtually shooting bad guys.  I did pretty well at that part, if I do say so myself.

The one down fall was the Crimes Against Sea Life poster - so cheesy.





Torture is the most horrifying human invention in my opinion.

There's even an interactive lab.  I wouldn't do it again, but it was decent.


I suggest going to the museum at least once (I've been twice).  Learning about mobsters, professional criminals, and crime scene investigations will definitely keep you interested the whole way through.


No Response to "Crime and Punishment Museum"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger