Fall in DC

I found some fall pictures I took in DC a couple of months ago and felt they were worth posting on the blog. Fall is quite possibly my favorite time of year - the colors, the crisp air, the smell of cider, wearing boots and scarfs.  I only wish that it lasted longer.  I try to walk outside as much as much possible to soak up all of the beautiful colors and the cool air - such a welcome break from the stifling heat of summer.  These first few pictures were taken in the Capitol Hill neighborhood. 






These colors - I just can't get enough of them!  Pictures just don't do them justice.  I suppose I could edit them, but even that couldn't capture how beautiful it is in person.  The East Coast really is unbeatable when it comes to fall colors.





It was such a pleasant surprise to see the fall colors surrounding the Tidal Basin.  From pink and white cherry blossoms in the spring to burnt orange and yellow leaves in the fall.




Can't wait till next fall!



1 Response to Fall in DC

January 16, 2013 at 8:46 AM

I miss the nice weather and pretty colors of fall. It has been raining ALLLLLL week...like since Sat/Sunday. I'm dying for some sun.

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger