Baby Coco

About 5 years ago Mom, Grayson, Grandma and Grandpa came up to Utah for a visit and went home with one extra passenger...Coco. Grayson had been wanting a dog for a while and they sort of chose each other when they met.

I came across these pictures the other day and they totally melted my heart. What in this world is cuter than a puppy!?

The only thing that might be cuter is a little boy AND his puppy together.





I'm terribly allergic to dogs, but Coco has totally won me over. How could this face not? When I go home Mom and I take her on walks together which is fun because Mom and I get to chat while Coco gets to explore the neighborhood. She also likes to play fetch and jump in the pool.





And this one is just too cute for words.




No Response to "Baby Coco"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger