The Left Coast

More pictures from our time at the beach.  We went to Balboa and Huntington, two of our favorites.  Ahh, summer, how I miss you.





Pretty momma.

We stayed overnight in a hotel in Anaheim and got the special Disney treatment haha.  What kid wouldn't love this hotel.  We had a good laugh.  The other room had a Cars theme and was pretty cool, but for some reason I can't get it to upload correctly on here.  Also, really liked the License plate map of the US.






This picture doesn't do it justice, but the waves were abnormally huge while we were there.  Some of them were absolutely giant.  Haven't seen waves to big since Hawaii. 



G and I enjoyed a ferris wheel ride in Balboa.  I have so many wonderful memories of Balboa from my childhood.  Such cute little neighborhoods and stores and places to eat.  While we were on this ride though G thought it would be hilarious to meow the entire time.  So he did haha.  I only wish I knew what the people around us were thinking.



No Response to "The Left Coast"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger