Cali 3

Here are the last pictures from my trip home this summer in no particular order.



I'll take the road to Bakersfield thank you very much.
Steph and I helping with dessert in Aunt Heidi's kitchen one evening after family dinner.

Beautiful Aunt Heidi showing us how it's done.  

Grandma and Steph working on the salads before dinner. There is nothing better than Grandma's Shrimp Salad.  The dressing she uses is just unreal.  I've never had anything like it anywhere else which is craziness to me because it's insanely delicious and would be a total hit at restaurants. If you ever visit me in Bakersfield ask to come with me to Grandma's for Shrimp Salad so you can see what I'm talking about.
Testing out Aunt Heidi's gorgeous new bed and mattress.  We approve!
Grandma's beautiful home.

S, G and I having a serious Mean Bean Machine competition.  How is it that I am the oldest, yet the worst at these games?  



Me with my baby, Sugar.  Love that kitty to pieces.

Grayson hamming it up for the camera.

Lunch at the Bell Tower Club.



Mr. Handsome right here.  Love this boy too much.

With Dad at Dewars!!

I never thought I'd see the day when Grayson started a Facebook account, but he did.  However, I don't think he's signed back on more than 2 times since.
Sissy loves Sugar.  Can you tell that we really love this cat?
G heading to football practice.  
Rosemary's tan and white.  Heaven.  Their caramel is insane.  I could eat it by the truck full.


My favorite part of this picture is Grayson's kicked up leg.
Bracing myself to get thrown into the pool.
Coco loving on Steph.
A sentimental item from home that I want to remember. Watermelon bowls.  I've been eating ice cream and cereal out of these since I was a little girl and I just love how cute they are. 

At Dewars with G.  It's super dangerous have a Dewars walking distance from our house.

Pretty sissy at Dewars with us.



Chili Verde, Mom and G's specialty.  Delicious!


1 Response to Cali 3

December 13, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I think we were reading each others blogs at the same time! But anyways you look great Lauren! Love reading the updates on your life. And that pool looks AMAZING. I wish it were warm enough for that up here in Seattle! Miss you girl!

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger