White Cargo


About: "They should have killed Catledge. But they let him live while they savagely brutalized hiswife and daughter. Let him live while they sent his yacht and his family tot he bottom of the Caribbean. Let him live knowing he could never the killers in the drugs towns of COlombia. then, late one night back in the States the phone rang. And one word gave Catledge something to live for. One word that launched a one-man war against a ruthless outlaw."

I really, really liked this book recommended to me by Mr. Holland, my high school history teacher. It's very suspenseful and action-packed. I read it a few years ago, so the details are a little fuzzy, but the plot pulled me in and I couldn't put it down. I normally get carsick if I sit in the back of a little car and read, but not this time. I read this book for 10 hours straight on a road-trip from California to Utah with friends. This book is A LOT like the movie Taken. Except that this book came out first so I read it before I ever watched Liam Neeson in action and it takes place in South America. I think there are some parts that could probably be crossed out if I remember right, but most of it was really good and I'd recommend it to anyone who likes a suspenseful, action-packed book.

No Response to "White Cargo"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger