Last Day at LivingSocial

Two weeks ago I had my last day at LivingSocial.  It was bittersweet to leave this place after 14 months.  Making that decision was not easy at all.  I will really, really miss the people I worked with (well, most of them ha) and the endless free snacks, but I am also looking forward to something new. This was the perfect first job out of college and I feel so lucky that I was able to work here.


I found this at my desk when I came to work in the morning.

And this when I came back from lunch. My favorite caramels ever!

The fire alarm went off which added a nice extra break in the day - "a light fire alarm to get your blood flowing.. all is well" - is how one person described it ha.
So we used it as an opportunity to take pictures. These girls are amazing. Wish we could have fit so many other people in this picture too.
Earlier in the day my supervisor sent this out and it made me laugh -

Hi Team! It's LG's last day with us, and so, in honor of her, a new species of monkey was just discovered! Doesn't he look fake? I think it's Dobby come to life. So cool!
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/09/gorgeous-new-monkey-discovered-in-africa/

Later in the day I found this at my desk.  It was filled with three beautiful notebooks and the sweetest card.  Everyone was so incredibly kind and thoughtful.  


I will miss sitting by Alison - she made every day so much more fun.  The amazing people I got to work with really made this job.


And most of all I will probably miss these free snacks :)

Onto new adventures! 


1 Response to Last Day at LivingSocial

September 26, 2012 at 5:53 PM

I am sure they feel the same way about you! What are you going to be doing now?

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger