California

Oh my, it is been quite a while since I've posted. However, that's because for the past week and a half I was home in California enjoying time with family and soaking up the last bit of summer. This picture was taken in Balboa.

One of my coworkers saw me today and probably noticed my slightly tanner skin and slightly blonder hair because she said, "You came back looking all California." I don't know if that's a compliment or not, but it makes me happy when I hear someone say something like that to me because I love all things California.

I came back to DC and it feels like fall has arrived in my absence. Cooler temperatures and lots of rain. I'm not ready for summer to be over yet, but I'm kind of craving fall weather. And I've missed wearing boots and cardigans and the changing colors of the leaves.

I feel like I have a million and one things to do (including finishing posting about Utah), but eventually I'll get some California pictures up to document the trip.


No Response to "California"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger