How to Have "Naturally" Long Eyelashes

I use the word "naturally" loosely, meaning that you can have long eyelashes without falsies or extensions, but you do need the help of a little beauty product called Lilash. Some people, like my sister, are born with gorgeous, long lashes. I, however, was not. So after hearing about LiLash on Natalie Hill's blog I decided to ask for it for Christmas. I was very excited when I got it and started to use it immediately. After a couple of weeks I started to wonder if it was actually working or not because I didn't notice a change on a day-to-day basis, but then BAM, all of a sudden my lashes were really long. Multiple people started asking me if I had fake eyelashes! The last two times I've gone into Sephora the employees immediately comment on my eyelashes and want to know how they are so long! The first day I met my new roommate she asked about my eyelashes and a random girl on the bus asked what kind of mascara I use because she liked my eyelashes. I knew it was really working when other people started to notice and comment.

It is expensive, but I think it's worth it. And in the long run, much less expensive than getting eyelash extensions. I used it daily and sometimes twice daily for about 3 months, then I cut down to just once a week and now I use it about every other week. I use so much less mascara now - just a little touch here and there and I'm good to go.

To use, just apply it like liquid eyeliner along the base of your upper eyelashes. I put it on right before I go to sleep and it's worked just great. There are no side effects.

Here are my lashes before (click to enlarge):

After using Lilash for a few weeks:
Here are my eye lashes at their longest. Crazy long.
Easy, breezy...but not covergirl. After continuing to use the product they were a little TOO long (never thought I'd hear myself say that about my eyelashes), so I cut back and find that using it just occasionally now to maintain them is just right.

You can order it here: http://www.lilash.com/


3 Response to How to Have "Naturally" Long Eyelashes

July 24, 2012 at 2:36 PM

Okay I can't get over how much I love your new blog!!! Also, I love this beauty post!! You are such a salesman -- Lilash should hire you to be their spokesperson/model!!!! I want your eyelashes!!!!! xoxoox

July 24, 2012 at 6:27 PM

I need this!!! I have extensions from the wedding and I got them free and filled a couple times but they are a PAIN I am glad I didn't ever pay for them. They're heavy and start going every which way and now im trying to grow them out so they fall out but its taking forever and I only have a few here and there... it looks ridiculous. I want to try this out so thanks for sharing!!!

October 25, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Your sister is one lucky girl for having long, lush and gorgeous eye lashes. But I believe that it is still possible for some who don’t have lush lashes to make it look fuller and longer. Remedies such as putting powder on the lashes would make it appear thicker than what it looks. Also, your make-up plays a role in making your lashes look longer and gorgeous. But choice of mascara is also essential. Apply a creamy, volumizing mascara would do the trick.

[Renae Hills]

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger