4th of July

The fourth of July in DC was incredible. It was such a cool experience to be in the Nation's Capital. It's not something that was on my bucket list, but afterwards I felt like it should have been. The mall was packed with people and boy was it hot and humid. But that didn't really matter because we all stood around watching the most beautiful fireworks I've seen. Light purples, pinks and shimmering gold filled the sky. I am so deeply grateful to be a citizen of this great country. Being in DC on the 4th is something I highly recommend. If I didn't stand and watch right on the mall I would suggest sitting by the Jefferson and watching the fireworks and their reflections over the water.




No Response to "4th of July"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger