This Weekend

I love love love that Spring is here! The weather is just right (when it's not raining) and I just want to be outside all the time. This weekend was pretty busy - took care of a few errands that have been on my to-do list for a while and also had fun doing the following...

Late night ice cream at Chick-fil-a. Court and Tom got the "first" rootbeer float there, otherwise known as rootbeer squirt. (Too much ice cream, not enough rootbeer.)

Went out to dinner and I apparently REALLY like potatoes since that's what my entire meal consisted of.
Played a little croquet at the mall.





Got a great present in the mail from Thailand :)

Celebrated Cinco De Mayo but eating at La Loma. My roommate, Whitney, is the one who introduced it to us and I HIGHLY recommend it. Standard Mexican food usually tastes pretty much the same to me regardless of where I go, but the chicken here had the most unique and delicious flavor. Everything tasted fresh and was overall just very, very good. Also, they're virgin pina coladas are great too. Definitely worth going to.

Had a delicious BBQ out on the porch. Watched Thor afterwards.


Overall, it was a great weekend in DC. Wishing it were almost Friday again.


No Response to "This Weekend"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger