Picture Catch Up

I have about 19 million blog posts that are half written sitting in my drafts box. It's really getting ridiculous. So in an effort to post SOMETHING today, I'm assembling a very random group of pictures that I've taken in the past few months (read: year) and getting them up here on the blog.

At beautiful Amber's wedding reception! The four of us on the left were all roommates and Jessica on the right lived just down the hall from us.
Homemade Crème brûlée. #FTW (for the win, people) I really like the boxed version from World Market.

At Matchbox pizza with Karli and two friends from high school.
Former roommies. I can't remember why we decided to take pictures at church. But I wish my hair were that blonde right now.
Only in DC are parking lots metered. What.the.heck. This is technically just outside of DC in Maryland, but still.
Georgetown is so beautiful. It would be so amazing to live in a row house in that area.

The original LG at work
Me and G!
Brandon and friends in DC for an overnight layover on their way to the Bahamas! So jealous I couldn't go too.
Doodles...missing California
Everyone in DC wears their work clothes with sneakers on the metro. It's so funny looking.
At a work party last year I had this caricature drawn of me. I didn't tell them what to do, he just started drawing away and I ended up with shopping bags heading towards a sale haha.



1 Response to Picture Catch Up

May 2, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Haha I hate anything and everything involving cars in DC--traffic, parking, etc., etc. I don't even like the Metro, but it beats driving.

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger