Happy Birthday G!

Today is Grayson's 13th birthday! What a big day. It's amazing how fast time is going by - it seems like he was just born, but now he's a teenager. I couldn't be more proud of him. He is so well-rounded - hilarious, handsome, incredibly smart (I can't even do a regular Rubik's Cube, let alone a 6x6), very athletic and so kind. He is sassy for sure, but so loving and thoughtful, moreso than any other boy his age that I know. I really don't think it's possible for me to love him more than I already do. Happy birthday Grayson!!

I pulled out this picture to show how much he's grown in the last 13 years, but I think it's equally as telling for me too. He's now older than I was in this picture. I just love him so much.

Add Image

No Response to "Happy Birthday G!"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger