Spy Museum

I crossed another museum off of my list. I bought a LivingSocial voucher to visit the Spy Museum located just a few blocks away from my office. DC has a museum for everything it seems. The Spy Museum was really interesting - it covers anything and everything related to being a spy in a variety of countries and time periods. You might initially think it's museum for kids, but I think adults might actually enjoy it more - there's a certain James Bond element that fills the museum. Except, the only difference is that everything you read about and see really happened, which makes it that much more interesting. Plan to stay for a few hours as there are endless amounts of displays, videos, written information and interactive displays to keep you entertained. You walk around at your own pace and can stay longer in the areas that interest you most. However, I would not recommend going on a Saturday if it all possible - there were a lot of people when I went and it would have been more enjoyable if there had been less of us. For more information I'd suggest visiting their website.







Another museum I can cross off my list!

1 Response to Spy Museum

February 20, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I like that museum! Another hidden gems in DC are: US Mint tour and National Arboretum (not the US Botanical Garden by the mall).

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger