Beautiful Weather in DC

The winter here in DC has been so gorgeous this year. "No jacket January" has continued into February and next month will be Spring! I think it's safe to say that this will continue to be a very, very mild winter, especially compared to all of my Utah winters. For the first time in 6ish years there has been no scraping off snow from my car, no freezing to death, no slipping on ice, no traffic delays due to bad weather and no major weather-related issues in my life. I can't tell you how happy this makes me. The sun is shining, there's a slight breeze and everyone is in such a great mood because of it. However, I know that summer is coming and that is when I am going to struggle - East Coast summers with high temperatures and lots of humidity are pretty brutal, I cringe just thinking about it. But for now, I am enjoying these wonderful months of beautiful weather.

No Response to "Beautiful Weather in DC"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger