Entertaining Websites

I've been accumulating little websites that have been entertaining to me over the past month and thought I'd share a few of them. Perfect if you need a little break from work. Just click on the link attached to the word "this" in each sentence.

This website is so clever. People are hilarious. I think primarily blogger/pinterest girls will enjoy this.

This one is strange, but I couldn't stop laughing.

I keep listening to this song over and over. I love it.

This little video is so sweet and is a good reminder of the true meaning of Christmas.

This photo contest will amaze you. Can't get over some of the pictures.

Read this and was surprised at Mark's comments about FB. I totally agree.

Even though I'm in DC I have still have Jimmer pride. Read this article.

Old love Tumblr. I think other celeb gossip addicts will like this. I had no idea some of these people dated.

This video is so intense. The things people will do for an adrenaline rush is insane.

On that note, this video is also insane. My friend Lisa just shared this with me and it freaks me out because we went bungee jumping! Link



1 Response to Entertaining Websites

January 11, 2012 at 5:32 PM

that flight of the frenchies video BLEW MY MIND!

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger