"After" Pictures

It's taken me forever to post these pictures because I wanted to have my room completely finished before I posted the "after" shots, but then I realized that to get everything just how I want it will probably take months and so I should just post it as is. Besides, this is about the furniture, not the interior decor of the room. Still a lot left to change/add etc., but here's what I've got so far. What a difference a little black paint can make!


My closet is tiny and so I have to hang the clothes that don't fit inside out on the rack.
For a flash back at where this all started...in the basement with all disassembled furniture and me not really having a clue as to what I was doing.
Looking at these pictures reminds of how extremely happy I am to be done painting. Totally worth it though.
Making progress, but not quite there yet...
And then.... ta-da!


4 Response to "After" Pictures

January 30, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Ok, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Can I commission you to fix up my room? ;) jk!

February 1, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Oh looks so good, great job!

February 2, 2012 at 1:24 AM

love the blog doll! can't wait to read more!

happy to be your newest follower ♥♥♥... follow back sometime ?

hugs, xoxo
*BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

February 19, 2012 at 3:09 AM

Very nice job. I'm also not a fix it upper, but you did a fantastic job!!!

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger