Hello There

Hello little blog, I have missed you. Life has been really busy. I'm working full time at LivingSocial (which I love) and am in the process of moving from Maryland to Virginia. In addition to this I am bargain hunting for furniture and then painting it black. It's much harder work than I expected. In fact, as I type this I have dried paint on me from my forehead to my ankles. I'm sitting on a mattress which is just resting on the floor since my bed is in the basement being painted. And I keep thinking about all of the things I have yet to do tonight before I go to sleep. However, posting someone on my blog was something I couldn't put off anymore.

Back when I was in college (oh my goodness, did I really just say that? I feel so old) I had a lot of homework. And because I loved to procrastinate doing my homework I spent lots of time blogging. In my mind I rationalized that I was being productive, but really I was just avoiding the necessary evil that is called homework. However, in "real" life I cannot procrastinate going to work or moving or registering my car or other responsibilities the same way I could with school. Therefore my posts have been lacking. But after I get settled down in my new place (and actually have a real bed to sleep on) I will start catching up with my blog posts. Now it's time to go wash off all this paint.


4 Response to Hello There

November 22, 2011 at 10:44 AM

i am so agree withe you, thanks for sharing..

November 27, 2011 at 7:18 PM

hi lolo, i miss you.

November 28, 2011 at 6:30 AM

Miami is located in the south-east of Florida and is the most populated conurbation. It is renowned for its beaches and lifestyles along with top class beach resorts which entice people to board many Cheap Flights to Miami from all parts of the world. Cheap Flights to Toronto|Cheap Flights Tickets.

December 18, 2011 at 2:38 AM

How long have you been working for LivingSocial? That is pretty nifty! What do you do there? Hope all is going well!

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger