Steph's visit

Steph and I had such a wonderful time while she was here. She is a little city girl at heart and learned her way around almost instantly! I was very proud :) We packed in a lot while she was here and saw most of the sights. My favorite moments though were when we were just lying on my bed talking and laughing.

She is just one of my most favorite people. She catches me off guard with her witty comments and quick sense of humor.One of my favorite memories from her visit is riding bikes around Arlington. We rented bikes from one of the local bike shares and just went around the cute neighborhoods near the Pentagon City Mall. It was the middle of a work day so we had the whole place to ourselves.




Spent Sunday afternoon walking around the temple. So beautiful and peaceful.
And huge!

Hello?


Got to see the very new Martin Luther King Memorial.
Botanical Gardens - the fountain is so gorgeous at night.

Steph, I miss you, come back!

1 Response to Steph's visit

October 24, 2011 at 7:25 PM

i cannot wait to come visit you. so exciting that steph got to come for your birthday!

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger