Terrain

On a day trip to Pennsylvania a couple of weeks ago, Haley and I stopped HERE and it was awesome! So awesome that I am dedicating a whole blog post to it. If you're every on your way to Philadelphia definitely stop here. It's totally worth it because it's filled with so many cute and unique (not to mention expensive) things. I heard about the place from reading Rockstar Diaries and knew it had to be good if they were talking about it. A lot of their outdoor items would be really cute for a wedding.




The cute cafe! Tried their salted lavender butter and it was pretty good!









I want to try to paint all of these pretty calendar pictures myself.






Such a cute, eclectic place.

1 Response to Terrain

September 27, 2011 at 9:38 PM

pretty! i think i need to take a trip there :)

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger