I won!

It's not often that I win things. And that's probably because it's not often I enter contests. But on a break at work the other day I was perusing Lauren Conrad's website and saw a contest to win the same skin care products she uses. I've never had great skin so this contest especially interested me. I left a comment and then a couple of days later LC tweeted me that I was the grand prize winner! I was so excited I almost squealed with excitement at work - not only did I win but LC knows who I am now :) A few days later I got a package in the mail with all of this. Skin care products are expensive - I could practically pay rent with this. It'll be fun to try it all, I'll keep you updated with how I like the products.


Click HERE to see the post giving details about all the products and at the bottom she announces the winners :)

2 Response to I won!

September 21, 2011 at 11:25 PM

Congratulations! ^_^

September 21, 2011 at 11:46 PM

Wow! Congrats!!

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger