Santa Barbara

Spent a lovely day in gorgeous Santa Barbara with Mom and Grayson. I love this town so much, it's absolutely beautiful. The happiness here is almost tangible. We parked at Nordstrom at the Paseo Nuevo mall which I recommend because it's incredibly convenient and ridiculously cheap (I'm used to expensive DC parking). We walked along State Street, ate lunch at Nordstrom (which I can't recommend enough - it's heavenly), spent a few hours at the beach and finished the day with dinner at Anderson's Restaurant and Bakery. Oh Santa Barbara, how I love you.














1 Response to Santa Barbara

July 7, 2011 at 12:18 PM

I absolutely love Santa Barbara, too. It's always beautiful and you're right, the happiness is tangible.

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger