Minnesota

Ok, so as we all know I met Erin and college and she quickly became my best friend. She is such an amazing person and has impacted my life tremendously. After graduating from college she decided to serve a mission for the LDS church and was called to Las Vegas, Nevada Spanish speaking. Awesome! Before she left I just had to go out and see her. Yes had to. Because she's my bff and 18 months is a very long time to be apart after spending 5 years straight together. If only they could let us serve a mission together - we'd be great companions!





Erin and her sweet Mom and sister. Love Brooke's shirt by the way.


Original Pancake House.




Erin's siblings are so much fun.  Never a dull moment with them - someone is always teasing, showing off, laughing etc.  Don't think I've laughed so hard in quite a while.  

Yep, this happened.

Who in the world would buy this!?

Erin is the cupcake master.  Seriously, we made the world's most incredible cupcakes.


Umm...yeah, they're pretty much Georgetown Cupcake worthy.


No Response to "Minnesota"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger