Arlington National Cemetary

Brittany, Brooke and myself went to Arlington National Cemetery on Memorial Day since it seemed like a very patriotic thing to do. However, I don't think I have ever been hotter than I was on that day. I was sweating buckets, but I'm glad we went. We didn't wake up early enough to go see the president, but maybe next year.

By the Tomb of the Unknown soldier. I felt so much American pride thinking of the enormous sacrifice that all of these soldiers gave. And not just soldiers but their wives and children and friends. So many people have sacrificed greatly for this country in so many different ways.

When first walked in we were given two roses, one for ourselves and one to place on a grave which I thought was really cool.
Brooke and I taking a pic even though we were roasting.



No Response to "Arlington National Cemetary"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger