National Geographic Museum

I love photography and traveling so I figured that the National Geographic Museum would be the kind of museum I'd really enjoy. I did like it, but it was incredibly small. Apparently there were two exhibitions that had just closed, so I didn't get to see the full extent of it. One day I'll have to go back when they have new exhibits so I can see more.
There are some pictures placed around the building that you look at from outside.

Then you can walk inside and see more pictures with captions.
Beautiful photos and interesting stories.








It's a cool museum, but try to go during a time of year when all the exhibits are open. And if you don't have time to go, that's alright, just flip through a National Geographic magazine and you'll see pretty much the same things that are at the museum.

No Response to "National Geographic Museum"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger