Boo Blogger

I know that a lot of people have had problems with blogger the past few days, including me. It has deleted multiple posts of mine, published and unpublished, that I spent a lot of time on and has not returned them at all. Did anyone see the Holocaust Museum post I wrote? That was a long one. I'm so sad that all of those posts are just gone. That took a lot of time and now I have to go back find those pictures and the things I said and I'm not sure I'll be able to get them back to how they were before.

**Update**
Blogger restored most things, but still not the Holocaust post. So I will start posting again and hopefully one day that one will come back. If not, I'll just post a partial version of it. Also, other posts are randomly missing things, but I'm just going to leave things as they are.

1 Response to Boo Blogger

May 16, 2011 at 12:57 PM

:( bad thing happened
so , next time save all posts in file into your computer because this problem maybe happen any time
just for avoid it
you have best blooger and good life keep it on :)

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger