Friends

Probably the hardest part about leaving Utah is having to say bye to so many friends. I feel like a majority of my friends have moved away from Provo over the years, but many of them are still here. In fact, I didn't even get to say bye to them all. But I tried to get pictures with all of the friends that I did see since it may be our last for a while.

Here I am with Amber, Karli and Kendis. They are the sweetest, most wonderful people. Amber and I used to be roommates and we lived just down the hall from Karli and Kendis. They are all such incredible examples to me in every way.
Here I am with gorgeous Kelsey who is Karli and Kendis' roommate. She is one of the most vibrant and friendly people I have ever met. She is leaving soon to serve a mission in Korea!!
With Amber and Karli again at Kelsey's farewell.
Tyler was such a close friend in high school, I can't even begin to count the memories I have with him. I'm so glad he married such an amazing person as Alie. They are perfect and have the cutest baby, Jack! I love how he is looking over at Alie.

Nicole Hill is my favorite blogger ever and so I was really excited to go to her book signing! She is just the loveliest person and even recognized me from when I took her classes forever ago!
Here I am with my London friend Jenni!
Jenny Jones! Bakersfield friends forever!
Nate and I. We go way back and have always been close. He is so great at the piano and I always tell him I am his number one fan.
So one Monday night I drove up to SLC after work to visit Brittany and her sister Brooke and to watch the Bachelor. When I left work the weather was not the best, but when I got up to Salt Lake it was just absolutely horrible!! I could hardly drive up their street with slipping and sliding! Thankfully, they kindly offered to let me sleep at their place and I'm so glad I did because I'm not sure I would have been able to safely make it home. We had the best time talking, they are two of the coolest and most fun people I know.
Yikes.
I know I already posted this picture, but I didn't take one with Brittany the night I spent at her place and then the following day, after I made it back to Provo I hung out with Mari and didn't get a picture with her either! Mari and I talked for a solid two hours and probably could've talked longer except that we both had to go. I will miss her!
It was so great hanging out with Jeremy, Layne and Keely. They are the most generous, fun people ever. And they introduced me to The Big Bang Theory and I'm totally obsessed with Sheldon, don't ask me why.
Bakersfield reunion. Joseph, Liz, Zach, Stacie, Garrick and Brittni. It was awesome to see them all again. They are just so fun and such good friends. I don't know how I got so lucky.
And check out this amazing tres leches cake Brittni made!
Here we are at Layne's favorite place ever - Pizza Factory. You think I'm exaggerating but I think he could eat here like every day. Layne is a great friend and always makes me laugh.
My wonderful roommate Haley and I! We are excited for DC!!
Steph is a doll and made me the most delicious homemade dinner. The scallops were so yummy. Glad I got to spend time with her before leaving!
Isn't she so cute to make this for me?
Me holding her adorable cat Zoie. Or zo-bug as I call her. She doesn't really meow, but makes the cutest squeaking noises. Despite getting allergies from being around her I just can't help but pick her up everytime I see her!
I love Bree!! She will always be one of my best friends forever!
Brandon and I walked outside the mall and saw this rainbow right there! I don't think I've ever seen one quite so close. Brandon and I have adventures every single time we hang out. Usually they're just spontaneous.
Kiara! She's such a great and loyal friend and so positive.
Mandie! My fun and awesome study abroad friend from the South Pacific!! The trip would not have been the same without her!
Aww, Brandon and Kelsey! We are travel friends.
At Dakota's baptism!
And here is the chain that Haley and I made to countdown for DC. It's much shorter now!
Writing this post has made me so grateful and reminds me how blessed I have been to have such amazing people in my life. Each of these people have impacted my life in a huge way and I can't believe that I was so lucky to be friends with them. The same goes for all of the friends who have already moved away from Utah and for those that I didn't get a chance to say bye to. Thanks everyone for being such wonderful friends.

1 Response to Friends

March 23, 2011 at 9:16 PM

This post makes me happy and sad all at the same time! I love you! Good luck in DC!!

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger