Korean Food

Never in my life have I had a desire to try Korean food. I'm not sure why, but I just thought it was probably sub par compared to Chinese or Japanese. But Haley, my roommate, took me to a place in Provo the other night called Sam Hawk and it was absolutely delicious! She knew just what to order: Kalbi (Korean BBQ short ribs), Bulgogi (use in the lettuce wraps) and chap jae (the noodle dish).


Haley said something along the lines of..."eating different foods is like traveling - it's a way to experience different countries and cultures." I like that, I think it is so true - food says so much about a place.
Korean is really good! I think just about everyone would like the things that we ordered, so go try it! Sam Hawk is off Freedom and 700 North in Provo, Utah.

1 Response to Korean Food

February 16, 2011 at 6:49 PM

OMG Sam Hawk should pay you for this advertising hehe :D

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger