I am Moving!!!

I am officially moving to:

WASHINGTON DC!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could not be more excited!! I will be heading out there in just one month - March 26!

For months and months I have been thinking about my future. I felt so unsure about everything. Should I find a job or go to grad school? Stay in Utah or move away? I spent a lot of time weighing all my options, trying to figure out what would be best for me. I do want to go to grad school, but I decided it would be best to take at least a one year break and get some work experience. I considered going back to California, moving just a little north to Salt Lake or going back east to DC to find a job. Since I already live in Utah Salt Lake seemed like the most logical choice so I focused on making plans to move up there to work once my internship ended. But after a lot of prayer and more considering alternatives, everything started falling into place for DC, my ultimate dream place to live! I feel so good about this decision and could not be more excited! I seriously have wanted to live in DC for so long, I just can't believe it is actually going to happen!

I finally feel like I know where I need to go, which is just the best feeling. After months of uncertainty I am positive that this is the right choice and I feel so relieved. I will be moving with my roommate Haley and we are looking for a place in Northern Virginia, just outside of DC. I have few job leads lined up, so we will see what happens!


7 Response to I am Moving!!!

February 28, 2011 at 1:47 PM

oh my goodness! yay, this is so official and i'm soooo excited!!! :) we're gonna have a great a time in DC! you will get a great job and we will both be independent, working women! :D

omg though, my dad is still not sure he can go with me because of his work schedule - i might have to drive all by myself!! YIKES!!

February 28, 2011 at 2:19 PM

wow! lauren that is soooo exciting! yayayay!

February 28, 2011 at 4:07 PM

PLEASE drive through St. Louis on your way out. I miss you girl! Congrats on the moving plans. You are going to have so much fun!

March 1, 2011 at 12:23 AM

Yay! You know what that means??? You will be out there when I get married!!
That is exciting for you! I am sure things will work out. Congrats!

Selim
March 1, 2011 at 9:48 AM

Only 585km (364miles) from Wilmington!!

Anonymous
March 1, 2011 at 5:56 PM

YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHH BAAAAAAAABYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

April 2, 2011 at 6:23 PM

lauren! my grandparents lived in virginia! I LOVE DC! And candice will be out there for spring break! i'm so excited for you! can't wait to hear about all your adventures!

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger