Growing Up

This is not something very many people know, but I guess all of you will know now. I like to write poems and I have a word document filled with over 45 pages of them. None of them really follow any sort of style, I just write them how I think they should be. I wrote this poem in October of 2005, around the time I turned 18. I was now legally an adult and that change brought upon some reflection in my life. It's still one of my favorites to this day.

Growing Up
-me

I'm growing up
I'm not so young
I can't believe the time
It's gone so fast
I wish it'd last
And forever I'd be young


3 Response to Growing Up

February 28, 2011 at 1:28 AM

poetry, lauren? i had no idea! you're soooo awesome! i think you should favor us with more of your work. :)

February 28, 2011 at 6:12 PM

you little poet! i want to read more of your work, pretty please <3

Selim
March 1, 2011 at 9:48 AM

J'aime beaucoup

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger