Facebook Favorites

A while ago I went through and deleted most of my 73 facebook albums, but I pulled aside a few pictures that I especially liked that were taken before I started this blog.

With Diana at a dance freshman year!
Nick and I on a group date. He braided my hair for me, how kind.
Erica and I playing truth or dare. Pretty sure she asked someone for a chocolate kiss or something like that haha.
We seriously did this. Anyone know what movie this is from?
Erica is being Paris Hilton in this picture. I miss Freshman year.
Back in my tan days.
First day of college!!!! Fall 2005. Awww.
Family dinner in Utah at Goodwood.
I think this is a great picture of Mom and Dixon.
These Polaroids are taken at Fudruckers of people who completed the pound challenge. The captions are so classic like, "I weighed 98 pounds before this meal."
"It's not worth it!"
I think Jeremy agrees that it's not worth it! But he did it! We left and were going to meet him at his apartment, but 20 minutes later we had to go back and get him because he was too sick to drive home!
Apartment 210! Camille, Diana, Michelle, Erica, me and Erin.
Roommate dinner, aww.
Going to lay out at the Regency pool.
Erin drew a little tattoo on me.
Playing around with the features I discovered on my camera back in 2006.
Took Garrick out to eat on his birthday. He's so awesome. We snuck into Provo High after this where he said, "They probably think I'm the leader of the chicano gang." One of the funniest things he's ever said.
How cute is Grayson?
More roommate dinners.
Lee proposed to me in the BYU bowling alley on a busy Friday night and I turned him down and walked out all while everyone was looking at us. Can't believe I had the guts to go through with a prank like that!
Roommates together over conference weekend.
Urkel! I use to love this show! Actually, I still do!
Jeremy meets the matrix.
Camille and I in Moab at Arches.
We just ran a half marathon, we're tough girls.
Back at my home in Bakersfield with David. Probably 2006ish.
Dressing room at TJ Max with my Ashley friends.
Sweet Debbie, I miss her. I still keep my closet color coded because of her.
The first apple pie I ever made. Too bad the inside didn't set as well as I'd hoped.

My first Hare Krishna.
Before our half marathon in Moab.
Camille and I finding out how to have a "wild weekend" in Utah haha.


Erin drew all our pictures and we put them up. I think she did a good job!
Jeremy broke the table on accident, but it sure created a nice slide into the hot tub!
Took a ski class at BYU - one of the best classes I ever took. I improved 100% and had so much fun.
Jumping in the pool with clothes on after a football game, normal right? I wasn't the only one, there were a few of us that did it.
I love how genuinely happy we are in this picture.
Back at the marketplace with Chloe.
All American Rejects! Steph hugged each one of them :)
Some of the old Bakersfield crew.
Good times, good times.


4 Response to Facebook Favorites

February 8, 2011 at 3:21 PM

Do you know how happy this post made me? Oh man, now I really miss you. LAUREN, I have SO many good memories of you. I hope you know what a wonderful person you are. I will always love you girl!

February 8, 2011 at 6:02 PM

Fun times! :) I loved the pic of Lee!! That was sooo funny!!

February 10, 2011 at 10:19 PM

Aw, Lauren! I miss you soooo much. We had some good times, huh? I had totally forgotten about the "slide" into the hot tub in the middle of winter!! That crazy Jeremy. I laughed so hard remembering that. I think we need a roommate reunion!

February 12, 2011 at 10:43 AM

LOVE IT! It seems like so long ago!! Thanks for posting these Lauren-- they are definitely gems. Hope you're doing well-- I sure do miss you!

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger