Egyptian Enforcement Wear

Got this forward from Dad and it was way too funny not to post. I literally laughed out loud when I read it.

Makeshift helmets
made by the Egyptians whilst scrapping in their current predicament.

I shall guide you through these pieces of registered non standard army kit:
pic13549.jpg

Your classic 1979 ‘Tribottle rag’ helmet – a must in any type of combat

pic21578.jpg

A late 80’s ‘boxhat’. The bloke next to him doesn’t appear too sure of its effectiveness


pic26979.jpg

A renaissance period piece of brickwear teamed with a black and cream scarf. Textbook


pic30971.jpg

Im not sure that tuna sarnie he is about to lob is gonna cause to much destruction.
Old skool 80’s broken bin helmet.
I personally love the fact he needs to lift it up to see – does he spend the rest of the time walking in to things??

pic09277.jpg
Textbook saucepaning with lifejacket combo. He does not take, ANY!!



pic00073.jpg
I literally have no idea what this is.


pic20193.jpg
And the winner by 100 miles.
This bloke is going to war with 2 baguettes strapped to his ears and a ham salad roll sellotaped to his forehead. I’d def wanna be behind him if someone lobs a load of bricks at me.


No Response to "Egyptian Enforcement Wear"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger