Snowy Provo Canyon

I had a day off from work and the weather was gorgeous, so naturally I went outside! Ran a few errands and brought my camera along just in case I wanted to take a few pictures. Well, good thing I did because look what I saw along the way...

BYU is on the left side of the picture, you can see the Kimball Tower, aka swkt, on the very left side of the picture.

Gorgeous mountains behind Utah Lake.


The road up to Sundance.


Getting to close to the mountains! I was aching to go skiing - what a perfect day for it!


In fact, there's a run with skiers on it there in the distance! Lucky, lucky people.


Frozen waterfalls against the mountains.


Utah is a beautiful place. I can't believe this is just all minutes away from my apartment.


My favorite picture of the day.


It feels so nice to take a break from the normal routines of life and get closer to nature.


1 Response to Snowy Provo Canyon

January 23, 2011 at 3:20 AM

I went for a run today and kept thinking how beautiful Utah is. I am glad you were able to capture it. I love the pictures!

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger