Tis the Season

What a wonderful time of year this is! And it has gone by so quickly. It wouldn't be Christmas without making a gingerbread house. We also watched Home Alone and Muppet Christmas Carol as well as lots of other Christmas movies that were on TV.
Had our traditional Christmas party at Aunt Heidi and Uncle Keith's home. That ham was incredibly delicious!
Holding up their white elephant presents!
Got to spend a few days with Dad and Paula which was so fun!
Didn't make it up to the mountain because of the heavy rains, but had a great time hanging out, watching the U bowl game, eating and watching movies.

This is my sad face after I discovered my stocking was full of COAL on Christmas! Grayson woke me up at 5:30 am (half an hour later than last year so I really can't complain) to go downstairs and open our stockings. Much to my surprise the only thing in mine was a lump of coal! I thought I had been a good girl this year, but I guess Santa thought otherwise! Actually, Grayson had been planning this all week long and I think he got a lot of satisfaction witnessing my shocked and confused reaction. Then he showed me where my real stocking was, what a little trickster!
Big present from Aunt Heidi and Uncle Keith to Mom!
The girls are going to Vegas to see Phantom of the Opera! The cute letter Dixon typed up telling Steph about it.
I'll have a BLUE Christmas....
More BYU presents :)
So good.
Modeling my beautiful Ralph Lauren shirt! What a fun surprise!
Cutest grandparents in the world!
Aunt April sent me this gorgeously wrapped soap. It's absolutely darling and smells wonderful!
The following pictures are all taken at Grandma and Grandpa's beautiful home. Grandma has such wonderful style; I think her home could be featured in a magazine.








Merry Christmas!

No Response to "Tis the Season"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger