Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is such a great holiday! Truly, we have so much to be thankful for every single day. One of the blessings that tops my list is my wonderful family - from Bakersfield to Bahrain! Went home to Bakersfield and spent this joyous day of food and family at Aunt Heidi and Uncle Keith's beautiful home.

Do I have the most amazing grandparents ever? Why, yes I do.
A quick candid shot!
Grayson is such a gentleman and helped serve the food.
I love how you can just feel Grandpa's happiness radiating from that smile.
He put together the perfect plate of food.
Love them! They're so much fun and very thoughtful, every detail was taken care of!

The girls, but wishing we would have gotten Grandma in this pic! Notice Steph's cute new haircut! She donated her hair to locks of love; they probably made 3 wigs from all of her gorgeous hair.


I'm so obsessed with these two, I just can't get enough of them!
Me and the g-force. He is a perfect combination of sassy and sweet.
Steph, the ever diligent student. Studying doesn't take holidays off.
Playing photographer. However, I left this camera at home and so I have about a second post about Thanksgiving from that camera that will come after I get back home.

Played a fun game of bocce ball!

Can't wait for next year's Thanksgiving!

No Response to "Thanksgiving!"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger