The Red Iguana

If you're ever in Salt Lake and want some amazing Mexican food then head on over to the Red Iguana. Seriously, some of the best Mexican food I've ever had. Stephanie and I went there to get dinner the other night and the place was packed, but we were seated quickly. I asked for a recommendation and got the Tacos a la Iguana. YUM. Stephanie ordered the Chimichanga Original.

Look how the baby in the background is leaning in for the picture too :)

Grandma gave us money specifically for Steph and I to go get dinner in Utah together. Isn't that so sweet? We had such a fun time, talking and laughing for over 2 hours! When we finished our meal we went out to the car and continued to talk and laugh.


Mine:


Steph's:


We splurged and got two desserts. Homemade flan and sopapillas. Both were good, but I was too full to enjoy them as much as I normally could. Between the two I'd go with the flan. I don't say this often, but the sopapillas were almost too sweet with all of the sugar and honey on them. And I just have to say that I loved the colorful table cloth!


The place was a little hard to find, but not too bad. Here's the address: 736 West North Temple, Salt Lake City.


And their website is: http://www.rediguana.com/


1 Response to The Red Iguana

December 9, 2010 at 5:12 PM

i think its so funny that the best mexican food i've ever had (not in mexico) is in utah!! loooove the red iguana and their chile rilleno. mmm mmm

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger