Phantom

Earlier this week Mom, Steph, Aunt Heidi, Emily and I went to Vegas and saw Phantom of the Opera! It was a surprise Christmas present for Steph, but luckily all of us got to join in on the fun :) The show was amazing and we had a wonderful time walking around and staying at the Venetian.
The theater and stage setup was the best I have ever seen. They had fake people sitting in the box seats and the chandelier cost something like 4 million and all came together in pieces - it was amazing.
We picked up Aunt Heidi on our way up and the hills around her house are the most beautiful green. It's like a little Ireland over there!
View from the front of her house.
So excited!
The room was awesome, we all felt very spoiled.


Aww :) Cute girl.
Momma!
I love the inside of the Venetian, it's so pretty.
Where we ate dinner.
My butternut squash ravioli. Know what inspired me to order this? Lean Cuisine. They make the BEST butternut squash ravioli. Random, but true, try it! However, I bought some in California and for some reason it didn't taste as good as it does in Utah. Weird.
Mom and Aunt Heidi before the show.

Saw the fountain show at the Bellagio. Impressive.

Gondola rides!
Such a fun weekend in Vegas with the family. Didn't get any pics with Josh or Emily, but they were there too! Phantom was a shortened version of the original, but with all the same music, and just as good in my opinion. Go see it!

4 Response to Phantom

January 1, 2011 at 12:51 AM

ugh so jealous of phantom of the opera! I've always wanted to see that!

January 2, 2011 at 3:27 PM

Wow..Photo so greatt)) You mom very beuty and you)) super

January 2, 2011 at 10:56 PM

I recognize that dress....

Tyler insisted we see Phantom when we were in New York a year and a half ago. A little old school compared to Wicked, but we loved it!

January 4, 2011 at 1:18 PM

What?!?! No pictures of me??? Haha! I guess that I will forgive you this time :)

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger