Smarter than my GRE prep book...Ok not really, but....

My Kaplan GRE test prep book misspelled million by only putting one L. And I'm relying on them to help me pass the test? Sheesh.

I sent the pic to a few people and Layne said, "I guess the spelling isn't important on the math portion." hahaha. Steph said, "LOL! Failblog that! That's too funny." And Dixon said that I'm just like mom and always find all the errors. It's not the first error I've found, but this one just was just too obvious for me to pass by without commenting on. Too bad I can't get extra credit on the test for finding errors like this...

4 Response to Smarter than my GRE prep book...Ok not really, but....

November 10, 2010 at 2:42 PM

i would give you extra credit for that. :)

November 10, 2010 at 11:55 PM

I'm crazy about syntax and grammar, too. People get paid to write and publish this stuff; you'd think they could take 2 more seconds and do spell check. Good luck with your test, btw!

November 11, 2010 at 12:48 AM

Thanks for your share! I think this information is helpful for everyone. I'm doing practice GRE here: masteryourgre.com . I hope it's useful for GRE test takers.

November 12, 2010 at 8:25 PM

Awesome. When are you taking the GRE? I take it next week on Friday.

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger