PK's Jungle

Everyone who did this study abroad last year loved PK's Jungle so we decided to head up there and see what it was all about, but it was not our favorite. We were rained on almost the entire time and therefore wet most of the time. I mean, I know we were in the RAINforest, so it was to be expected, but I just prefer to be dry.
Have you ever heard of a cassowarie? Me neither! But I enjoyed all the signs about them.
Here is what they look. They're shy, so I never actually saw one, but don't they look like they could be a bird in Jurassic Park?
Haha, classic.
We love our ice cream. This ice cream was a little strange though.

I took a creeper picture of the guy who wanted to marry me. bahaha. He was so insistent and had our whole life planned out by the end of the night. And he said that he's never used the internet in his life. haha, oh boy.
Yikes, that does not look fun!
One of the best things we did at PKs was the Zipline. Ziplining through the rainforest was absolutely amazing. Being so high up and seeing endless miles of greenery is unbelievable. It rained on us, but was it was still really fun.
The guy who helped us get all ready to go kept telling us weird stories and then told us to respond to the story in our picture. I'm pretty sure this one involved penguins.
The workers all chose our helmets for us and I ended up as Barbie somehow. The other names on the helmets were pretty funny, like Hollywood and Darth Vader.
For our last time we got to go upside down :) It was so much fun that I wish we could have gone this way the whole time!
We had to scream our loudest as we went down, which wasn't a problem for me!
At the beach! These pictures make it seems so much darker than I remember it being.
Jumping photo fail.

Who is that creeper in the background? Dylan made an effort to live up to that nickname.
We tried to take so many different pictures with just us and this is only one we got that he didn't sneak into!


1 Response to PK's Jungle

November 21, 2010 at 3:03 AM

Oh my goodness! I love this! Let's go back!

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger