Hiking

Here are some more rain forest pictures. They really don't do Australia justice, but it's the best I've got. But first, here's this little gem we came across as we were stopping at fruit stands.
The fruit was excellent!
Just driving along. Is this beautiful or what? I took this with just my normal camera while we were flying down the road. Imagine how much more beautiful it would be if I had taken my "big" camera with me and had time to take some quality photos.


So stunning. There is just something about waterfalls.
Most amazing trees ever!!

The craziest things grow down under. It's so fun to explore because you never know what you'll find!


Shannon showing us this curly cue plant she found.
Endless rain forest in every direction. Something you definitely can't find in the US.

Ahh, I want to go back.

1 Response to Hiking

November 8, 2010 at 10:57 PM

I love that note from 13 year old Kayla. Genius.

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger