Autumn

Maybe it's because I was born in the fall, or maybe it's because of all the vibrant colors and slightly cooler weather, but I absolutely love this season. I've been taking pictures whenever I can of all the gorgeous leaves. Here are some photos taken on campus, up Provo canyon and in my apartment complex.



















3 Response to Autumn

November 15, 2010 at 7:31 PM

So...I'm not afraid to admit that I totally just set the first picture with the yellow leaves as my background on my lappy. You rock Lauren. These are beautiful.

November 16, 2010 at 3:34 PM

very beautiful.

November 20, 2010 at 1:05 AM

I had no idea that you were such a good photographer. I just know that you always have a camera with you. You just inspired me to start taking pictures again!

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger