Australian Rain Forests

I hope I'm not the only one, but before this trip I did not know Australia had such amazing rain forests. I imagined the outback, Sydney and the Great Barrier Reef when I thought of Australia, not rain forests, but let me tell you, they have the coolest rain forests ever.
We went on a walk through one that took us to this amazing view.
It was so dense you couldn't see much. The air was humid and there were the sounds of bugs buzzing and leaves rustling as you walked through - this not some wanna be attraction, it was the real deal!
It was even better than I imagined it could be.
Bananas grow upside down? Who knew.





I loved the rain forests we saw. Seriously gorgeous.

1 Response to Australian Rain Forests

November 3, 2010 at 3:08 PM

Reminds me of the hike to Akaka Falls on the big island!

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger