Peaches

I love our backyard because it seems like no matter what time of year it is there is fresh fruit to eat! Our peach tree has been over flowing with peaches this year - gorgeous, huge, sweet peaches. I've been eating them like crazy, amazed at just how delicious fresh fruit is. They're called Fairtime peaches which is a very appropriate for them name since it is fair time right now.

With all of these peaches at hand Mom and I decided to try making peach pie. We made a baked peach pie and a fresh peach pie with recipes I found off of allreipes.com. Both turned out pretty good, although I think there's room for improvement. We were very liberal sprinkling white sugar over the baked pie haha.



No Response to "Peaches"

Life is Good All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger